Open auditions for Reefer Madness, with director Dustin Czarny, music director Abel Searor, and choreographer Lauren Puente, will take place December 16, 17, 18 at 7 PM at The Central New York Playhouse.
The directors ask that you take note of the following in preparation for your audition:
- Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of an upbeat musical theatre song.
- An accompanist will be available, or you may provide your own. Please bring sheet music for the accompanist.
- Absolutely no a cappella singing will be allowed.
- There will be a dance call, so please come prepared for movement.
- When filling out audition sheets, please write clearly– especially your contact information.
- Please bring your calendar and provide a complete list of your conflicts.
- Headshots and resumes are not required, but always appreciated.
- If necessary, callbacks will be announced at a later date.
Information: If you have any questions or a conflict on the audition date, please contact producer Kate Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org