Add to Calendar
The Ortiz Funeral Home is in big trouble: The body of beloved community activist and nun Sister Rose has been stolen from the viewing room, and waiting for her proper return are some of New York City’s most emotionally charged, life-challenged neighborhood denizens, trying to find a place to put their grief, checkered pasts, and their uncertain futures. The crowd of twelve hilarious and tragic characters in this dark, insightful comedy inevitably square off with each other, motivated by rage, pain and a scary desire to come clean—perhaps for the first time.
- All Roles Open: Character Descriptions
- Auditioners do not need to have anything prepared, will be given sides from the script
- IMPORTANT: Auditioners must be aware of and comfortable with the following:
-Adult Language, including slurs (i.e. retard, faggot)
-Same-sex kiss between Gail and Flip
- Headshots and resumes are not required, but always appreciated.
- If necessary, callbacks will be announced at a later date.
- Contact Director Lynn King at email@example.com or Producer Sarah Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!